Customer (Registrant) Information Terms
You must provide the following information as part of the domain name registration process, and promptly correct and update during the term of the registration:
- Name and postal address of the registered name holder.
- Registered name
- Name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone numbers of the administrative contact, billing contact and technical contact for the domain name.
- Names of the primary nameserver and secondary nameserver(s) for the registered name.
Domain Name Renewal Terms
• Automatic renewal
Is the default setting. Domain names will automatically renew, for a period equivalent to the length of your original domain name registration, and payment will be taken from the payment method you have on file with us, at STS Host and Tech INC’s then current rates. thus, if you have chosen to register your domain name for one (1) year, we will automatically renew it for one (1) year. if you have chosen to register your domain name for two (2) years, we will automatically renew it for two (2) years.
• Manual renewal
- If you have decided to turn off automatic renewal and cancel the product (i.e., cancel the domain name registration) effective at expiration of the then current term, you may nonetheless elect to manually renew the domain name at anytime prior to its expiration date by logging into your client area and manually implementing the renewal or contact technical support. If you fail to manually implement the renewal before the expiration date, the domain name will be cancelled and you will no longer have use of that name.
- You are responsible for renewing your domain names with us before their expiration date. We will issue renewal notices and renewal invoices by email prior to your domain’s expiry date as following in order to facilitate the renewal process, and will attempt to renew domains on your behalf following receipt of payment. We will send you a confirmation email if the domain has been successfully renewed.
- You agree that we will not be responsible for cancelled domain names that you fail to renew in the timeframes indicated in this agreement. In any case, if you fail to renew your domain name in a timely fashion, additional charges may apply. if you signed up for privacy services, protected registration, or any other similar service, with your domain name registration, these services will automatically be renewed when your domain name registration is up for renewal, and you will incur the applicable additional renewal fee unless you cancel in advance.
- If your domain name is deleted, the registry provides a 30 days redemption grace period during and you may pay “STS Host and Tech INC” a redemption fee to redeem your domain name. The redemption fee is currently $100.00 usd and may change under the terms of this agreement. If you do not redeem your domain name prior to the end of the registry’s redemption grace period the registry will release your name and it will become available for registration.
- Renewal grace periods and redemption grace periods vary for different cctlds. Please refer to the specific terms for the applicable tld. In the event there is a conflict between the provisions of this paragraph and the cctld terms, the cctld terms shall control.
TRANSFER DOMAIN NAME(S) TERMS
- You agree that transfer of your domain name(s) services shall be governed by ICANN’s transfer policy, available at http://www.icann.org/transfers “this policy may change from time to time“.
- In no event shall we be held liable for any lost or missing data or files resulting from a transfer to or from us. You are solely responsible for backing up your data in all circumstances.
- You may be required to resubmit a transfer request if there is a communication failure. As a consequence, you acknowledge that you assume all risk for failure of a transfer if the transfer process is initiated close to the end of a registration term.
- To transfer your domain name(s) you should first login to your account and unlock your domain name(s) and/or to obtain the epp “authcode” which is required to transfer domain services in an epp registry.
- After the successful transfer, you shall remain the registrant of the domain name and we shall become the registrar of record. Your registration will be automatically extended by one (1) year. Domain name registration transfers may only be initiated once acceptance of this agreement is recorded, payment is made and you have responded positively to our email message asking for permission to transfer. The email message asking for permission to transfer will be sent to you. You agree to retain a copy for your own records of the receipt for purchase of your domain name.
- Only the registrant and the administrative contacts listed in the whois information may approve or deny a transfer request. without limitation, domain name services may not be transferred within 60 calendar days of initial registration, within 60 calendar days of a transfer, if there is a dispute regarding the identity of the domain name registrant, if you are bankrupt, or if you fail to pay fees when due. Transfer requests typically take five business days to be processed. A transfer will not be processed if, during this time, the domain name registration services expire in which event you may need to reinstate the transfer request.
- You agree that we may place a “registrar lock” on your domain name services and that this will prevent your domain name services from being transferred without your authorization, though we are not required to do so. By allowing your domain name services to remain locked, you provide express objection to any and all transfer requests until the lock is removed.
Obligations Of The Customer (Registrant)
- You must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions laid out by the registrar of the domain name during the term of the domain order. You must familiarize yourself with such terms. You acknowledge that the registrar has various rights and powers as mentioned in the registrar’s terms and conditions. We are not liable for any action taken by registrar pursuant to the registrar’s terms and conditions. You acknowledge and agree that you shall indemnify “STS Host and Tech INC” of, and shall be responsible for any liability resulting from registrants’ noncompliance with such terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that the registry and we shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage, or expense arising out of the registry’s failure or refusal to register a domain name, it’s failure or refusal to renew a domain name registration
- it’s registration of a domain name, it’s failure or refusal to renew a domain name registration.
- it’s renewal of a domain name registration, it’s failure or refusal to transfer a domain name registration.
- it’s transfer of a domain name registration, it’s failure or refusal to maintain or modify a domain name registration.
- it’s maintenance of a domain name registration, it’s modification of a domain name registration.
- it’s failure to cancel a domain name registration or it’s cancellation of a domain name registration from the registry.
- You must comply with all applicable terms and conditions, standards, policies, procedures, and practices laid down by ICANN, the registrar and the registry operator.
- You acknowledge having read and understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the following documents, as they may be amended from time to time, which are hereby incorporated and made an integral part of this agreement:
- The Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (“Dispute Policy), available at: http://www.icann.org/dndr/udrp/policy.htm
- The Restrictions Dispute Resolution Criteria and Rules (“RDRP”),
available at: http://www.icann.org/tlds/agreements/biz/registry-agmt-appm-27apr01.htm; (collectively, the “Dispute Policies”).
- Registrant Educational Materials https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/educational-2012-02-25-en
- Registrant Rights & Responsibilities https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/responsibilities-2014-03-14-en
- Registrant’s Benefits & Responsibilities https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/benefits-2013-09-16-en
- You understand that the Privacy Protection Service is only available for certain TLDs.
- You comply that registration of a chosen domain name does not confer immunity from objection to the registration, reservation or use of the domain name.
“STS Host and Tech INC” and Service Providers “Registry”, in their sole discretion, expressly reserve the right to freeze, delete, suspend, deny, cancel, modify, take ownership of or transfer any Domain Order, in order to:
- Comply with any applicable dispute policies, requests of law enforcement, or in compliance with any court orders.
- If the information associated with the domain order is inaccurate, or has been tampered with, or has been modified without authorization of “STS Host and Tech INC” or Service Providers.
- If the domain order ownership should belong to another entity, or if customer/customer/registrant does not comply with any applicable terms and conditions, standards, policies, procedures, and practices laid down by us , Service Providers, ICANN, the registrar and the registry operator.
- You agrees that service providers and we, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of service Providers and we, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above.
We are not responsible for any
- Losses caused directly or indirectly by errors resulting from incorrect configuration.
- Handling of the domain name beyond the initial registration.
- Renewal fees paid at the time of registration.
- Suspension or loss of the services.
- Access delays or access interruptions to our web site.
- Loss or liability resulting from acts of or events beyond our control.
- Data non-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification.
- The processing of an application for a domain name registration.
- Loss or liability resulting from the unauthorized use or misuse of your account or password.
- Application of any dispute policy. Neither we nor your primary service provider will be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits).
Regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise.
Payments and Fees
You agree to pay any and all prices and fees for services purchased or obtained at this site at the time you order the services. All fees are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your domain name registration is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of your then current registration term.
You agree that the registration of your domain is subject to suspension, deletion, cancellation or transfer pursuant to any registry operator policy, or pursuant to any registrar of record or registry operator procedure not inconsistent with such policies to:
- If registrant breaches this agreement.
- If registrant fails to provide payment or provide an accurate contact or billing information.
- In the event there was an error during the registration process for such domain name.
- As required by ICANN or a registry operator.
- To comply with any applicable laws, requests of law enforcement and court orders, government rules.
- To avoid any liability, civil or criminal.
- In compliance with any dispute resolution process.